Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Easter!

The Buffaloes hosted Easter as usual. (It's tradition! It was rainy last year, too.) It was pretty cool and rainy, so I didn't want to put Leah in a sun dress, but the bunny ears are pretty darn festive. Thank you to Grandma Mary for the sleeper (and also the sleeper in the costume change later).

Leah was sleeping or eating the whole time we were there:

 I think she's complaining to Grandpa.

We were not successful in getting a picture of all three kids together back at our house, either.

James at least was wearing appropriate shoes for the weather:


The big kids did the Easter egg hunt outside. I think James came in last, but we're stinking communists and the eggs were re-distributed so that he got a few more in his basket at the end.

Candy!

And then this picture is from church (I'm posting late and out of order :)

Big girls!
Thank you Aunt Barb for taking photos while I was occupied! Happy Easter, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment