Saturday, July 6, 2013

Double Stroller

Update: Poor James has had a rough go of it for the past week. Amelie gave him Roseola, and while she got over it quickly and without too much fuss, James is still feeling under the weather. Also, our camera has been in the shop, but they called to tell me that I can just come pick out a new one on Monday, since it's had the same 'lens error' problem before. The next couple of posts are pre-sickness. 

Sam has been bugging me to take a picture of the kids in the double stroller. I got an In-Step double jogger on Craig's List and we've gotten a ton of use out of it. I recline the seat on James's side, but they usually both fall asleep if we're out for a nice big walk. I've even taken them 5 miles a handful of times so far. They're pretty content to ride and look at things. I take plenty of snacks and sometimes a book for Amelie.


And this is what they looked like when we got home:


No comments:

Post a Comment