Monday, October 15, 2012

One Month!

James is one month old today! He celebrated by sleeping in various places and positions around the house. I celebrated by eating a slice of cake (thanks, Mary Beth!)


James is still wearing his newborn clothes, though the arms are getting a little short and he's filling them out quite a bit better than he was a first.

He's still sleeping like a newborn, though he has started having a few alert periods. He can track a face across his line of vision now. He's cooed twice in my presence  and was talking with Grandma Mary today :) When I asked Sam if he had any observations to add about James's first month, he said the baby likes to eat and poop. That sounds about right to me.

Here's a picture of him right after he was born -- my, how he's grown! (He still likes to sleep on Mama, and he still has a vaguely grumpy face, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment