Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's still hard to believe we had a(nother) baby!

The big bruise on the back of James's head is gone:

Our monkey having bananas, peanuts, raisins, and string cheese. Breakfast of champions!

I don't remember what they were talking about here, but I think it must be something little bitty.

Thank you to Luke, Barb, and Ellie for the cheerful flowers from their farm share :)

Grandma Mary finally gets to see Baby James while he's awake and alert.

So that's what's going on with us lately!

Everyone has been enormously helpful as we get adjusted to being a family of four -- thanks again to Holly and Grandma Mary and Shauna and Barb, who've helped out with meals and snacks and the house and wrangling Amelie. Plus a HUGE thanks to Nana Jana, who I'm sure did not expect such an exciting weekend! Thanks also for just letting us  hang out at home and settle in. We appreciate you!

3 comments:

  1. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that we might have been more useful to each other if our birthing days had been slightly farther apart :)
      I feel like I should ask you if you need anything, too!

      Delete
  2. I love that "little bitty" picture. Like hey, your brother's (fill in the blank) is only this big! Can you believe it? I love newborns and he seems especially sweet :)

    ReplyDelete