Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally, Those Professional Photos

We had professional photos made to commemorate Amelie's 2nd year. The lovely Rhiannon Trask of Lollipop Photography came out to take the photos and we went down to our neighborhood park again. She's the one who did such a great job with her 1-year photos, too.

These are my favorites:

Aunt Holly came along to wrangle the dog (when he wasn't in the photos):

Schroeder was a good sport about it all: 

She even got to be in a few pictures: 


Amelie is so big!


And silly.


Dada flew Amelie around:

And later (after a wardrobe change) held her some:

Mama's turn holding Amelie:

 Since we were at the park, we needed to swing just a little:

All together now:


 Family portrait:

 I think this one might give the other "sad faced baby" a run for its money:

Amelie at 9 months:

Not that she was unhappy for long: 

I like this one because it shows how small she still is:

So sweet!

If you're on Facebook, I think you can see a few more photos here.

I'll print them soon to mail out and bring down with me to the Bootheel. If you'd like any in particular, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. excellent. This is how family photos should look

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEY-UUUTTTEEE Pics! They are so good!! I LOVE that last one of the three (actually four) of you.;-)

    ReplyDelete