Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Ear Piercing

Amelie hatched a plan last weekend and called me from school to ask if her two friends could spend the night (that night). I said OK & they slept over with only minimal interference from James. Then the next day, they wanted to go to the mall and walk around & eat lunch there. I said that was okay with me as long as it was okay with the other parents & one of the girls informed me that she already told her mom yesterday! Ha!

While we were there, they came up with yet another plan to get their ears pierced at Claire's, but as I was the only parent present, Amelie was the only one who could go through with it. 

Here she is looking nervous: 


Marking the location: 

All done!

She spent a ridiculous amount of money on stuffed animals - excuse me, squishmallows - this one was 20% off with the coupon we got from the ear-piercing.

Then the girls wanted to ride the carousel, which turned out to be free because the machine wasn't working for cards & it wouldn't take our wrinkled bill so the attendant just waved them on. 


I did make a video of the procedure, but I'll refrain from posting it - at least at this point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment