Friday, July 15, 2022

Big chop!

I came across this photo of James with his cool, long hair & wanted to update the post for a better contrast.


James got all of his hair chopped off yesterday! Now he has cool short hair :)

I think he likes the way it looks long, but he is very tender headed and not willing to let me brush it or wash it enough for it to be long and not get all knotted up.

I tried to get him to wait it out for a couple more months so it would be long enough to donate for a wig, but he had reached the breaking point with regard to grooming. This will be easier for sure!


The hairstylist was more broken up about it than either of us (& absolutely horrified when I joked that Leah was next.)

It’s about 7 inches long, which Wigs for Kids will accept (for sale to help out with the cost of making the the wigs with longer hair).


And then I tried to get him and Leah to pose for me, but the sun was in their eyes.

Also, they are goofy.



No comments:

Post a Comment