Thursday, February 17, 2022

Leah Says (& James, Too)

It's been a while since I did one of these!

One morning Leah very sweetly asked me (whilst covered and surrounded by pillows): Can you get me another pillow for my feet?

The other day she wanted to hold my hand down the stairs because we “don’t want to break up the team.”

Sam was telling James about Leah saying that & Leah overheard and added, "But Mom DID break up the team, when she went to WORK."
I'm 99% sure she thinks it's "heart beep" instead of "heartbeat."

And also it’s apparent she thinks the phrase is “pretty please with a carrot on top” 🥕

I have been making several crocheted things, including a couple of baby blankets. Leah, covetous, said to me: Maybe this is TOO BIG for a baby...Maybe we could keep it. When talking about her ear injury, she proclaims that she got "a slice." James, out of the blue, talking about Animal Crossing: I need to make my house payment.  & then, when I laughed: I mean, I already paid off my tent!

--- Leah: Stop touching me James: Atoms never actually touch Leah: Well, your finger got so close to me that I could FEEL IT


No comments:

Post a Comment