Monday, August 26, 2019

End of Summer Catch-Up

We crammed in a lot of activities into the week before school started! (Seriously, this first picture is from August 6th and school stared on August 15th.) Our friend Hattie got to spend a couple of days with us. We went to the park - James is cranky because it was hot.

Google made me a gif:

She also got to come along to piano lessons, where there are crayons for sibs out in the waiting room.

Sam had a coupon to Bonkers:




I took them to Little Swimmers at the ARC:

And we met up with friends at the nice, new aquatic facility in Boonville:


Leah came along on a date to Las Margaritas and watched the geese:

And then I wanted them to have a nice time for their last day home before school started, so we had pancakes for breakfast and spent the morning at Stephen's Lake, and then got smoothies from Dairy Queen. I got a few photos of the lake portion - mostly of Leah since I have to stick right by her.



I told them to strike a pose.

And then here are a couple that I've taken since school has started. I'm trying to take Leah to story time regularly. She likes the "el-phans."

"My dog laughing," she says:

And then she tagged along to James's doctors appointment and talked him into reading books.


No comments:

Post a Comment