Friday, June 28, 2019

Leah says

 Things Leah has said so far this morning:

“I need one… two… five… eight Band-Aids!”

Then, to her brother and sister, “You guys, I got Band-Aids!”

“Mommy, I need meat!”

And when I told her the sausage was too hot, she said, “I blow on it.”

I took the kids to the dollar movie the other day, and sprung for a root beer for them to share. Leah looks over at me and says loudly, “I like this tea!”

We have been doing swim lessons for the bigger kids, and Leah and I have to sit by the side of pool. She says that she needs her “Kim suit” and that goggles are “Kim glasses.”

She sings the ABCs, but not in order! She’ll just throw random letters out there to the tune of the song.

She slung purse over her shoulder, came to find me, and said, “Mama, I’m going work!” Never mind that she was otherwise completely naked at the time.

She’s also started saying, “Mama, I need see my kids,” when Amelie and James are somewhere with the door shut and she wants in.

She likes for me to sing “Ba Ba Black Sheep.” I was changing the line to “and one for the little girl who lives down the lane,” but now she insists “big girl!”

Bonus James Says:

“Mom, where’s the tape?”
Me: Drawer above the trash can.
On his way back through the living room, “Thanks, mom.” Then, “Do you basically know where everything is?”


No comments:

Post a Comment