Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Bootheel

About two months ago, I realized that the photos from almost 200 older blog posts had gone missing. Imagine my shock and dismay! Despite Sam's reasoning that I "didn't have to recreate the blog," I was able to go back through my Google Photos and update all of the posts (and almost all of the photos - there were just a handful that I'm afraid are missing for good - less than 5 probably). Whew. I'm glad that's done with.

Now on to the regularly scheduled post:

I posted before about Leah's birthday cake in the bootheel. Here are the rest of the (remarkably few!) pictures from our trip to Bernie over Spring break:

Here's a video of the "ride that pony" game for all posterity:

This dress was Amelie's. Isn't it stylish?


Google created this artistic touch for me. I think it illustrates James's crankiness.

Also a good representation of the electronics use!

Of course, no visit would be complete without playing the game. Nana Jana has almost all of the high scores.

Look how thrilled James is. He must have won :)

Lawnmower fun:

Leah spent quite a lot of time out on the porch swing:

I guess it was windy - their hair is all blowing around.


I told them to lean in together: 

Visiting with Aunt Patti and Uncle Jeff: 

I guess we didn't get any pictures with Grandma Doris this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment