Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Library

First, there has been some kind of technical calamaty and many of the pictures from blog posts I made since the end of 2017 have gone missing. I'm not sure why it happened (though I suspect it has something to do with the free Blog Touch app that quit working so I deleted it from my phone). If anyone has any tips, ideas, or technical expertise, I would really, really appreciate hearing from you!

Second, Leah turned two yesterday! I'll post about her doctor's visit tomorrow.

Now on to the regularly scheduled post:

We have had several days off school (planned and otherwise). One of those days, we went to hang out at the library (off-duty). Amelie did a program for bigger kids and James and Leah and I played in the children's area. Here's James with a minecraft book he found:



I didn't let Amelie and James play with the computers when they were Leah's age. Ha!


Though Leah's favorite toy is the magnetic whiteboard:

Then these are photos from a different day (and maybe a different program that we took Amelie to!)


No comments:

Post a Comment