Friday, October 28, 2016

Big Annoucement

We have big news!

Here's a foot. It was really neat to be able to feel the baby kicking and see a leg moving on the ultrasound screen.


This one's a little blurrier than the first one, but you can clearly see a foot up by the baby's nose. He or she was all curled up for most of the appointment, so we were there for a long time while the ultrasound tech had me lie on one side and then the other and then she poked my belly with the wand to try to get the baby to move into a better position so she could see all of the things she needed to. When she was looking down around the groin area, she told us to close our eyes, which I thought was funny, since we'd like the sex of the baby to be a surprise.

I'm 20 weeks, due March 15th with Baby Buffaloe #3. This bean weighs about 12 ounces.

Amelie is Very Excited about the prospect of a new baby, which I thought was funny, since she was jealous of James, and of the two of them, she's the one who knows (more of) what they're getting into. James was excited when we told them, but he's mostly forgotten about it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment