Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lost Photos

If I don't have a memory card in my camera, it will save a few pictures directly to the camera. It's a nice feature, but the photos tend to get lost because they don't upload automatically when I plug the camera into the computer. Anyway, here are some I found that I think I took about a month (or two?) ago.

Amelie and her buddy Ezra went to a messy activity at the library. She looks completely offended by the idea that he might want to play with this rubber duck, too. 


Ezra was a good sport, though.

 So serious, concentrating on sorting different shapes and colors of (dry) pasta. Ezra was confused about why we wouldn't let him eat it.

Excuse me?

The tongs were a little more of a challenge.

There was also play-dough.

And chalk.
We ran into a friend from college, too, and posting this reminds me that I should give her a call sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment