Thursday, April 18, 2024

Easter 2024

I realized I never posted these! We usually spend Easter with Sam's folks & this was the first Easter in their new house in town!

One kid's haul: 


There was an attempt at at grandparent-cousin photo!


The hunt!


Amelie didn't want to get matching dresses this year so I just let Leah go to JC Penney & pick something out - she gets so many hand-me-downs this is a pretty rare occurrence! The draw with the one she ended up picking was the hat, for sure, and also that it's orange-adjacent.

Here's the link to 2023: https://babybuffaloe.blogspot.com/2023/04/easter.html

Oh, and we dyed eggs too: 


Leah ate her allotted 3 & the rest of us had some, but I forgot about them & the dog ended up getting several when I cleaned out the fridge. He was a fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment