Saturday, September 16, 2023

James Birthday Interview

James turned 11! He already had his party last weekend, and he wanted to have the family celebration/pick all the meals for tomorrow (I guess school interferes too much with that.) He took mini Hersey cookies & cream candy bars as a class treat & then said that "like 6 other kids" also had their birthday today so I guess they got lots of treats in Unit C. He agreed to let me do the birthday interview after school. And, let it be known, it was a birthday miracle but the bus came on time & stopped at the right stop. 

  1. How old are you? 11
  2. What is your favorite color? Black 
  3. What is your favorite toy? I don't know. My Grub (stuffed animal character from Hollow Knight)
  4. What is your favorite game? Exploding Kittens
  5. What is your favorite song? I don't know. Just what are some songs that you like? Or favorite band/artist? I love music so that's why it's hard. "Pigeon" by CaveTown. Did they play that when you saw them? No. It's not their most popular song. 


    Can I say some more songs? "The Judge" by 21 Pilots, "Two Birds" and "That Time" by Regina Spektor. "Seventeen" and "The Family Jewels" and "Hermit the Frog" and "Are You Satisfied" by Marina and the Diamonds. All songs by AJR pretty much. 
  6. What is your favorite animal? Fox. Wait. A giraffe. Giraffe.
  7. What is your favorite book? Um. Marcy's Journal from Amphibia. We don't even have this book. Have you read it? Yes. Does it exist? Yes. 
  8. What is your favorite movie? TMNT Out of the Shadows (That means Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) 
  9. What is your favorite TV show? Craig of the Creek 
  10. What is your favorite thing to eat? Crab Rangoons 
  11. Where is your favorite place to go? Home
  12. Who is your best friend? Grover
  13. What is something you learned when you were 10? That I can beat all of my friends in Smash Bros. 
  14. What is something you'll learn now that you're 11? Typing. (He put this last year, too!) How to play the piano and drums. 
  15. What is your favorite part of school? Math
  16. What is hard for you to do? Hollow Knight Pantheon 5
  17. What is your favorite thing to do? Have a sleepover
  18. What do you like about Me (Mom)? I don't know. You gave me this headband. 
  19. What do you like about Dad? Um. He married somebody who gave me this headband. Cuz sweat in your eye hurts. 
  20. What do you like about Amelie? I can talk to her about video games and stuff. (This is what he put last year, too!!!) Okay, okay, I can talk to her about TV shows and music, anamatics, youtube. 
  21. What do you like about Leah?  Nothing. She's cute. I only said that because she was looking at me. 
  22. What do you like about yourself? I'm very good at Cuphead, Hollow Knight, and playing the ukulele. 
  23. What do you want to be when you grow up? Play the bass in a band.  

No comments:

Post a Comment