Saturday, February 5, 2022

More Snow

The kids got 3 whole snow days. They got 3 Covid days recently, too - this might have used up the available time off without having to make it up, so I'd predict any other cancellations have a high chance of being virtual instead of just off. Amelie had a project and a paper so she was working quite a bit anyway.  

Sam took some pictures!


Sledding: 



I'd bet good money this was a staged photo, but I laughed out loud when I saw it in our shared photos anyway. 

I stayed inside, but got these pictures from the window. Here's Amelie and Leah building a fort: 


You can see Spark zooming all around. He's a big fan of the snow. 

Leah just went straight over the edge of the deck. Good thing there was a lot of snow to cushion her fall. 

She also liked playing in the pots. 


I asked James to go out and measure the snow in three places. I'd meant to average the measurements, but instead it worked because the other ones were blurry! 

Just getting started: 

We ended up with seven inches on Wednesday and two more on Thursday. Roads were still dicey on Friday. 

Edited to add some sledding pictures from our neighborhood park yesterday: 

Look at all those kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment