Sunday, September 16, 2018

Bootheel Youth Museum

The big kids went to the Bootheel Youth Museum while Leah stayed home and took a nap.

Sam says he and I went before we had kids, but I don't remember! I know Nana Jana and I took the kids before Leah was born and they had a blast, but that was long enough ago that it was all new for them again.

James driving a space shuttle:



I like this one, because it looks like he's leaning waaay over to compensate for turning a curve. You know, like you do in a space shuttle. 

They had the tire bubble back when I was a kid. It looks like it's still a big hit.

Look at Amelie's face!


The goal is to get the bubble up above your head.


Here's Sam in the 380-degree mirror. It looks like there's a whole gaggle of Sam's having a conference about something behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment